Our 100% Pure and Natural Charter
Our aromatic products are:
- 100% Pure because every material is sourced from a plant that has been botanically identified by genus, species, or subspecies name to avoid any possible confusion with common names.
- 100% Pure because the growing methods and harvested portion of the plant are clearly established.
- 100% Pure because the material has a single geographic origin, meaning we can distinguish its chemical composition and identify chemotypes.
Our aromatic products are also:
100% Natural because they are obtained using physical processes established in the terms and conditions of the ISO 9235 standard. The aromatic raw material undergoes no chemical modification during such processing.
100% Natural, our aromatic products are not denatured by the addition of any organic materials (vegetable oils, etc.) or petrochemical ingredients (synthetic molecules, etc.).
These processes are:
- distillation: hydrodistillation, steam distillation, or dry and fractional distillation;
- extraction using organic volatile solvents;
- cold expression, a mechanical process used primarily for citrus