As a company, we are aware that we have to take our share of responsibility in protecting our future. At Albert Vieille, we have chosen to have a positive and sustainable impact on our entire value chain, promoting health, safety and ethics in all our relationships, working to protect the climate, environment and biodiversity, assessing and monitoring every step of the life cycle of our products.
To ensure a rigorous process for our organic certifications, we work with one of the world’s largest organic certification bodies, ECOCERT, which has 30 years of expertise and conducts inspections in over 80 countries.
The European Organic agriculture certification guarantees:
◦ Climate and environment protection.
◦ Conservation of soil fertility.
◦ Preservation of biodiversity.
◦ Respect for natural cycles and animal welfare.
◦ Absence of use of chemical and synthetic products.
◦ Absence of GMO.
◦ Transparent labeling for consumers.