Following an ANSM inspection last February, we are pleased to announce that our certificate of compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (Pharma GMP – Part II) has been renewed.
Compliance with pharmaceutical GMP is a regulatory requirement for Albert Vieille and a guarantee of quality for all our clients, all sectors combined.
We have been following these requirements for 10 years.
GMPs cover all aspects of the processes Operations/Logistics, Laboratory Quality Control, and Quality Assurance:
– suitable premises, storage and transport;
– trained and qualified personnel;
– adequate and qualified facilities;
– approved written instructions and operating procedures;
– complete traceability of a product
– systems for recording and reviewing claims;
-an internal audit system for the verification and performance of GMPs
Quality risk management is an important component of an effective system.
Dowload our GMP certification here.